AECT's Graduate Student Assembly invites you to join us on August 22 at 3 pm EDT for a webinar “Design and Research Guidelines for Diverse Makerspaces.” Learn from four experts from who have designed and conducted extensive research on makerspaces. They will share experiences from their projects and insights on different types of makerspaces in a variety of contexts, as well as how research informs the design of makerspaces. Come hear about the benefits of makerspaces in education, how to design for an audience, how to measure learning, and how to address challenges. We hope you can join us!
* Dr. Jennifer Weible (Central Michigan University)
* Dr. Gabriella Richard (Penn State University)
* Dr. Xun Ge (University of Oklahoma)
* Will Ashley (Coast Episcopal School)
* Bret Staudt Willet (Michigan State University)
* Sonia Tiwari (Penn State University)